Through God’s Eyes Launch Team
My second (official) book is being released and I need your help. Join the launch team for Through God’s Eyes: Marriage Lessons for Women which will be released on February 28, 2019.
Join the Launch Team
Are you interested in being part of the book launch team for Through God’s Eyes? I’d be honored if you’d help me spread the message.
I’m looking for persons willing to read an early copy by release day, share the message with friends on social media (I’ll provide everything you need), and leave an honest online review.
To apply, do one of these two things:
As a member of our team you will receive:
- A free DIGITAL copy (PDF) of the book to begin reading
- Access to a private launch team Facebook
What I’m asking from you
As a member of the Through God’s Eyes: Marriage Lessons for Women launch team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read and review the book online (e.g. Amazon, Goodreads, and/or your blog).
- Spread the word any way you can during the weeks leading up to February 28 (when the book launches).
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help promote this book.
Through God’s Eyes
In case you’re wondering, what the book is about, here’s the blurb:
What do we really know about marriage? Is it just about the happily ever after?
We find our Mr. Right, a nice venue, a ring, a beautiful dress and a pair of tux. We promise “till death do us part”. If it’s that simple, why do so many marriages end in divorce? Could it be that we’re looking at marriage from the wrong perspective?
Through God’s Eyes: Marriage Lessons for Women is a Bible study that invites you to:
- look at your marriage through the lens of the Bible
- learn from the ancients how to have the marriage God intends
- embrace your role as a wife as you draw closer to your Heavenly Father
As you study the biblical couples in Through God’s Eyes: Marriage Lessons for Women, you learn what God intended (and did not intend) for marriage.
If this sounds like a book you’d be interested in and you want to join the launch team, apply now by clicking here.
Once you’re in the Facebook group, read the instructions and begin reading your free copy. Please only join the launch team if you are willing to commit and engage so we can get the word out about this book.
Thanks for your help! I look forward to having you on the team.
You may also like: