Guest Post Submission Guidelines
So, you want to write for Hebrews12Endurance.com? Great! I’m always looking for well-written, unique posts that will encourage and inspire our readers to know God, know themselves or run their race.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- The submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Hebrews 12 Endurance readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts should be child-friendly, which means no expletives or explicit content.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Posts should be at least 1200-1500 words.
- Posts should be SEO-friendly. If you need help writing and structuring your blog post for SEO, please refer to these posts:
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format. Send it in a Word document as an attachment. Attach any relevant images to the email that you want in your article.
- Include a short bio (80 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Include a picture of yourself, no smaller than 200 x 200 in dimensions. This will be used for your author profile.
- Hebrews12Endurance.com does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
- Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are more likely to be published!
- If your guest post is accepted, you will be notified and the date of publication provided.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to Aminata@Hebrews12Endurance.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
I look forward to reading your submissions.